- 17 Videos
- 4 Multimedia
- 55 PDFs
- 4.0 hrs
This course will provide you with all the necessary training and materials to become certified as a Prepare-Enrich facilitator, giving you full access to use the inventory and program.
On the left side of this page, you will find the list of content and resources available to you once you enroll.
You can complete this certification at your own pace... You will have ongoing access to the material so you can complete the training as your schedule permits and return to review the material anytime. Also, as part of the Parish Program, you can use these videos to train other team members who will be helping prepare couples using the Prepare-Enrich materials.
* Please Note: Module 11 "Catholic Perspectives" is OPTIONAL and not required for the Parish Certification process. This module was created for a training for Non-Catholic therapists but included here in case you find the resources helpful
** The cost of the course includes a 30 minute consultation with Dr. Veronica Marchese to help support you in using the materials. This purchase allows for 1 person to be designated as a facilitator for the parish but you can use this course to train other team members.
- B.A. Psychology
- M.A. Counseling
- Ph.D. Depth Psychology
- Lay Ecclesial Minister for the Archdiocese of Los Angeles since 1989
- Marriage and Family Therapist since 2000
- Teacher (High School, College and University)
- Retreat & Workshop Speaker
Questions or need support? Please email me at Veronica@DrVeronicaMarchese.com or call my office at : (805) 665 - 7511